TombHacker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Game added to the forums

2 posters

Go down

What Game Should be added as a Section in the Forums?

New Game added to the forums I_vote_lcap33%New Game added to the forums I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
New Game added to the forums I_vote_lcap33%New Game added to the forums I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
New Game added to the forums I_vote_lcap0%New Game added to the forums I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Game added to the forums I_vote_lcap0%New Game added to the forums I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

New Game added to the forums Empty New Game added to the forums

Post  arone95 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Which Game or Game Series do you want to be added to the forums?
arone95
arone95
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Game added to the forums Empty Re: New Game added to the forums

Post  Zerojayteen Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:33 am

I wouldn't mind the forum staying exclusive but if it were to branch out definitely the elder scrolls series afro
Zerojayteen
Zerojayteen

Back to top Go down

New Game added to the forums Empty Thank You

Post  arone95 Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Thank you very much for voting Jay. You're vote is very Much appreciated.
arone95
arone95
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Game added to the forums Empty Re: New Game added to the forums

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down